Thursday, October 14, 2004

LIFE IS CRUEL

Life can be very cruel, I should know. I live in a society were every one watches their own back. Have you ever had friends that say that they stick by you all the time? I used to have those kinds of friends. I had those friends back in elementary. But as soon as I got to middle school, all that changed. What used to be my best friends in elementary turned were my rivals at middle school. As soon as I got to middle school I had two kinds of new friends. There were the ones from school and the others from the street. In school I met lots of cool easy going friends. But my street friends were cold blooded. They did not care if they would survive to see the next day. At school me and my friends would chill and watch each others backs. What I mean is that if any one that is not in your crew and want to start talking bull and want to brawl they’ll stick up for you. At the street it’s not like that. At the street were I hang you’re even lucky that you don’t get jumped. If you get in a brawl in the street it’s with guns blades any thing you can get your hands on. If you just want to trade punches you can’t do it in this hood. If you hesitate before a fight you get considered pathetic, if you give out in the middle of the fight you get considered weak, if you collapse at the end you get considered helpless. But if you win you get considered a “gangster”. Well the point I want to get to is that you never know what the deal is. So you got to watch your own back because life is cruel.

No comments: