Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Animo's Debate

We've been having some freaky kind of student body election thing. I don't really care what happens. I don't think having this election stuff was correct there are lots of people gossiping about each other.
The idea of having this stuff going on was a bad idea. The candidates are bribing the student body by giving out candy and black-mailing them. I think Mr. Chang is absolutely correct that candidates are making posters that aren't even necessary. Many of the students are saying that they are going to vote for the person that gives out the most candy others are saying that they are going to vote for the smart ones but there isn't any one that can do any thing for the student body. I can't do any thing for the election because I really don't care. I would care if the candidates had some thing to change, but the candidates don't ask for any suggestions all they want is to win. I think that they are just trying to be popular. I am not going to vote. The candidates don't know what they are doing!

visit Mr. Chang's blog

No comments: