Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It is Wednesday

It is Wednesday. I have been here for seven (7) days and I am getting really bored of this same bull sh#$. All my parents want to do is visit their relatives. We don't even go out to the Plaza. Yesterday it was kind of fun. I went to this place called Chalma. Over there there were missionaries that would do inhuman things, (like hitting them selves), instead of praying rosaries. It was kind of cool also because it is said that the religious figure of Jesus Christ has made many miracles there. And well I do believe that it is true because for one I am a Catholic, and also because my parents have told me many stories of how people have gone there and have prayed to him to protect there family or to save them from deadly illnesses and God has heard their cries. It is very moving. Any ways I don't really want to talk to much about religion on the web because it is a very controversial issue. So getting back to this trip. I have learned many things from my few days here. The issue of religion here is quite big. I like Mexico a lot. I wish I could stay longer but I cant because I have to go to school. I will soon write again.

No comments: