Friday, February 18, 2005

Luis Rodrigez

  1. Luis Rodriguez said he joined a gang because he wanted power? Do you think Luis has power now? Why or why not?
  2. I don’t think Luis Rodriguez has power any more because he is old and now he knows what his limits are in the sense of his own will of power. Luis might have had power but it was an unmoral kind of power. Luis had no power when he was in the gang. If he had power he wouldn’t have listened to others. If Luis had had power he would have been able to create his own crew. Luis was never an idle of power and to me he isn’t either today.
  1. Do you think Luis is a leader? Why or why not?
  2. I don’t believe that Luis I a leader because of the fact that I was not convinced that he has change his motive in live. To me a leader is some one that listens to others and tries to take their advice. Luis Rodriguez did not show that when we were visiting at his Café. Luis Rodriguez owns a Café called “Tia Chuchas” I believe. I don’t know Luis that well so I don’t believe that he is a leader.

No comments: