Friday, January 14, 2005

President George Bush, Yes or No?

I don’t have any thing against George Bush. But what really bugs me is hearing people say in school that call George Bush stupid, and well I ask and ask them, “Why they call George Bush stupid?” And all they bring up is the War on Iraq. Those people that support President George Bush go ahead “4 More Years!” I really don’t care and if you’re going to call President George Bush stupid bring up some important facts. Don’t just bring up the War on Iraq. Man, leave those people alone. It’s you and your stupid ideas. “So what are you going to bring up?” I posted a Blog titled “Memories” talking about what I would remember about my generation. Someone commented by writing this, “If it’s anything bad on Bush I agree.” And I write to this person, “If you are going to support someone, you should at least know what the person is either writing or talking about.” But hey if you want to talk bad about President George Bush go ahead, I’m not stopping you. If you support President George Bush than go ahead keep cheering “4 More Years” I’m not stopping you either.
But as for me I don’t care. I don’t support President George Bush or any one else. All I am is a member of a broken society.

No comments: